Stephanie Tilden is Goldstein Borgen Dardarian & Ho’s 2021-2022 Social Justice Fellow. Stephanie graduated from University of California, Berkeley School of Law in 2021. During law school, Stephanie worked as student advocate at the East Bay Community Law Center’s Consumer Justice Clinic and interned at the Consumer Protection Section of the California Attorney General’s Office and the Government Team at the San Francisco City Attorney’s Office. She also served as a student member of the East Bay Community Law Center’s Board of Directors. Stephanie was the Co-Editor in Chief of Berkeley Law’s Asian American Law Journal, the Senior Notes Editor for the California Law Review, and a co-leader of the Consumer Rights Workshop.
Prior to law school, Stephanie obtained a Ph.D. in English Literature from Brown University and taught courses in essay writing.
- J.D., University of California Berkeley School of Law
- Ph.D., English Literature, Brown University
- B.A., English and American Literature, New York University, College of Arts and Sciences, summa cum laude
Bar and Court Admissions
Order of the Coif (2021)
Pro Bono Honors (2021)
Jurisprudence Award (2019): Constitutional Law
John B. Hall Public Interest Scholarship
- Consumer Justice Clinic, East Bay Community Law Center, 2019-2021
- Intern, California Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General, Consumer Protection Section, 2020
- Intern, San Francisco City Attorney’s Office, Government Team, 2019