Vemulapati, et al. v. Siebel Systems, Inc., Oracle Corp., et al. is a putative class action pending in California Superior Court for the County of Alameda on behalf of individuals employed by Siebel Systems, Inc. in California in certain Quality Assurance Engineer positions during the time period from February 5, 2003 to February 28, 2006. Plaintiff seeks recovery for himself and similarly situated employees for unpaid overtime, premiums for missed meal periods, and related compensation and penalties as a result of being misclassified as exempt by defendants. On May 1, 2013, the Court granted preliminary approval to the Settlement Agreement in this matter. Individualized notices were mailed to Class Members on June 21, 2013.
The Court granted final approval of the class settlement on 9/10/13. Settlement checks will be mailed to class members in October.
View a PDF copies of the following:
- Order Granting Final Approval of Class Action Settlement
- Order Granting Preliminary Approval of Class Action Settlement
- Settlement Agreement
- Order Granting Final Approval of Class Action Settlement PDF 09/10/2013
- Order Granting Preliminary Approval of Class Action Settlement PDF 05/01/2013
- Settlement Agreement PDF 04/24/2013